here are the links and their objectives :
1) "Home" to create the right atmosphere for the viewer from the start
where the links are in a logical order ( according to the usual human need )
and the slide show creates interest for the viewer to go deeper and to want to know more about the pictures within .
2) "About" is a common link in almost every site , where its gives a brief about the intentions of the site and means of communication if inquires were needed .
3) "Activity" in this link the viewer will browse about what would he be able to do in Langkawi ! and where ! wither its a sport to practice or a hobby to learn ! or even places to visit or experiences to try ! and its all to create the curiosity in the viewer and to inform him/her about the exciting life in the island .
4) "Hotels" within this link are the places that offer the accommodative services for the tourists and visitors of the island and brief description about each hotel , not only that but the luxury of this page extends to talk and the different types of spas that are available .
5) "Market" no one likes to come back without a souvenir , and thats where u read about the market and the quality of the different products that are being sold .
6) " Attractions " a link to link the viewer to the beauty that is waiting for him/her , with some pictures and brief description of these attractions ...all the links have the same purpose in the end , to get the viewer attached to the island and to get him/her to make a decision to visit , and by that we achieve the ultimate purpose of the site , which is increasing the tourism in Malaysia
in the side we can view the final output of the site .